We’re looking for a part time book-keeper to work with us 2 hours per week (total of 8 hours per month, with the potential to do more where necessary)
· Purchase supplies and equipment as authorised by management
· Pay supplier invoices & bills
· Issue invoices
· Ensure that rent payments are received
· Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of accounts
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts
· Maintain the petty cash float
· Issue financial statements
· Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Maintain an annual budget
· Process payroll
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as required
Must have book-keeping experience. Must have experience working with QuickBooks.
Must have Experience of online HMRC payroll. Be organised and reliable.
Must provide references.
Must be Thanet based.
This is a part-time job, working from Resort Studios.
£15 per hour (total £120 per month)
To apply, please provide a current CV with covering letter and details of two referees
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 27th November 2015
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 7th December 2015
Start date: Monday 11th January 2016
(must also be available for a handover day – week commencing 14th December with our current book-keeper)