We are looking for a part time book-keeper to work 2 days per month (total of 8 hrs)
· Purchase supplies and equipment as authorised by management
· Pay supplier invoices & bills
· Issue invoices
· Ensure that rent payments are received
· Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of accounts
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts
· Maintain the petty cash float
· Issue financial statements
· Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Maintain an annual budget
· Process payroll
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as required
Must have book-keeping experience. Experience working with Quickbooks. Be organised and reliable.
Must provide references.
Must be Thanet based.
This is a part-time job, working from Resort Studios.
£15 per hour (total £120 per month)
To apply, please provide a current CV with covering letter and details of two referees
Deadline: 5pm on Monday 15th June
Interviews: week commencing Monday 22nd June
Start date: Monday 13th July